Exhilarating inside and out.
The 2018 Civic Sedan features aggressive lines and refined features that make it stand out from the crowd.
Light Up the Night
Civic Touring Sedan features LED headlights with auto-on/off that are perfect for lighting up the road and your life.
With a bold, aggressive face and sharp, sophisticated bodylines throughout, every angle of the Civic Sedan exterior is the right angle.
Sharp and Sleek
Civic Sedan features a sleek profile and a long wheelbase, making it sporty even when standing still.
The Right Stance
The wide, aggressive stance shows that Civic Sedan is ready to scorch the pavement.
Commencing launch sequence in 3... 2... 1... Blast off in the confidence-inspiring cockpit of the Civic Sedan.
Fun for Five
The Civic Sedan has seating for five and all the interior space you’ll need to pile in with your friends and turn a Sunday drive into something bigger.
Pack It In
With up to 15.1 cubic feet of cargo space and an available 60/40 split fold-down rear seatback, you have plenty of room to pack it all in and head on out.3
Everything Within Reach
Everything is in reach of the driver, from the controls to the storage console that fits drinks, a tablet or a small bag.
Smarter than your average sedan.
The Civic Sedan is packed with cutting-edge technology that amplifies your awareness on the road and helps you power up for the destination ahead.
Be Aware of What's Behind
Get a better view of what's behind you with a Multi-Angle Rearview Camera4 that offers three different views: normal, top-down and wide.
Know The Way
Be your own navigator and get to wherever you want to go with the available Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™5.
With Honda LaneWatch™, changing lanes is now easier. Just signal right, and live video displays from a small camera on your passenger-side mirror.6
Get a Running Start
When chilly or sweltering weather strikes, use the available remote engine start to get your Civic Sedan’s cabin to a comfortable temperature before you step inside.7
1. MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
2. 25 city/36 highway/29 combined mpg rating for LX & Sport 6MT trims. 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX CVT and Touring trims. 29 city/37 highway/32 combined mpg rating for Sport CVT trim. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX & EX-L trims. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
3. Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.
4. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle.
5. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring trims in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details.
6. Display accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object and speed, and the display may not show all relevant traffic. The display is not a substitute for your own direct visual assessment of traffic conditions before changing lanes.
7. Remote engine start standard on Sport (CVT only) and above.