2019 Accord Sedan
Hwy / City MPG Rating2
Hybrid or turbocharged it's the most impressive Honda yet.
A Strong Stance
The bold exterior is the result of thoughtful engineering expressed through strong character lines, LED low-beam headlights with auto-on/off and LED fog lights.
A Side of Sophistication
With a muscular, fastback-inspired design, the 2019 Accord offers passengers head-turning style with ample space.
The performance-inspired exterior holds a wide stance with strong lines that span the length of the car for a constant look of forward motion.
A Lasting Impression
The LED taillights complement the refined design, while integrated chrome exhaust finishers accent the dual-outlet exhaust for a true sport look.
The quiet cabin features high-quality, soft-touch materials and an expansive front view for an exciting combination of elegance and convenience.
Customize Your Drive
A full-color 7-inch Driver Information Interface offers a customizable digital in-dash display, simplifying access to the information you need.
The concert-hall-inspired cabin allows for an uninterrupted view while Active Noise Cancellation™ contributes to an incredibly quiet interior.
Heated & Ventilated Seats
Front and rear outboard seats are heated for an extra level of warmth when needed. For hot days, the front seats are ventilated as well.3
At the Center
The versatile center console storage compartment provides a secure space for your belongings while maintaining a clean aesthetic.
Smarter than your average sedan.
The available Head-Up Display shows vital information such as speed, directions and incoming calls, all in the driver’s line of sight.
The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ features maps with 3-D renderings and provides lane guidance and live search functionality.4
The multi-angle rearview camera shows more of what’s behind you. An available cross traffic monitor alerts you to vehicles on either side.5
Premium Audio System
An available 8-inch Display Audio touch-screen and 10-speaker Premium Audio System help make every moment a beauty for the senses.6
1. MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $895.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
2. 30 city/38 highway/33 combined mpg rating for LX, EX and EX-L 1.5T trims. 29 city/35 highway/31 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T CVT trim. 26 city/35 highway/30 combined mpg rating for Sport 1.5T 6MT trim. 22 city/32 highway/26 combined mpg rating for Sport and Touring 2.0T trims. 23 city/34 highway/27 combined mpg rating for EX-L 2.0T trim. Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
3. Heated Front Seats standard on Sport 2.0T, EX, EX-L and Touring. Ventilated front seats and heated rear outboard seats standard on Touring.
4. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ is standard on Touring trims in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. (Honda HD Digital Traffic™ service only available in the United States, except Alaska). Please see your Honda dealer for details. The Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™ includes free map database updates for up to 5 years (initial purchase plus one yearly update each year for 4 years).
5. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up; the rearview camera display does not provide complete information about all conditions and objects at the rear of your vehicle. Always visually confirm that it is safe to drive before backing up, as the rearview camera and cross traffic monitor may not provide complete information about conditions at the rear of your vehicle. Monitor cannot detect all objects behind or to the side of a vehicle and may not detect a given object; system accuracy will vary based on weather, size of object, and speed. Driver remains responsible for safely operating vehicle and avoiding collisions.
6. Display Audio touch-screen standard on Sport and above. Premium Audio System standard on EX-L and Touring.